My Youtube video shows how to best apply individual eyelashes, so just follow the tutorial for a more in-depth tutorial.
Going to the salon every two weeks for eyelash extensions is so time consuming. When I do it at home, I do it once a week (sometimes every 2nd week if Im lazy) and it takes me 30 min for the whole process. Sure, I’ve been doing this for six months now so I’m used to it, but it’s not as hard as you think to learn how to apply individual lashes on yourself – and make them last for 1-2 weeks!
Give yourself some patience and time to practice (and fail a few times) and you will notice how this beauty hack will save you time and money.
My advice is to apply them one by one next to each other in two layers. First you apply one layer and after the second layer on top of the first to get some more thickness and get an even results with no gaps. If you want a very natural result, then 1 layer is enough.
BEFORE / AFTER
HOW TO MAKE INDIVIDUAL LASHES LAST 1-2 WEEKS
1. Don’t rub your eyes, when removing eye makeup, slowly massage your eyelid to remove eye shadow and use a Q-tip when removing eyeliner.
2. Don’t sleep on your face. I try hard not to touch them or smash the lashes on my pillow when I sleep at night.
3. Don’t towel dry your eyes (let your eyes air dry after you shower/wash your face. Let the lashes air dry after taking a shower.
4. Once the lashes are applied, don't add any mascara or eye makeup for a few hours to make sure that the lashes set completely.
5. When the lashes start to get tangled, use a clean mascara wand/ eyebrow spool to gently brush them out, curling the wand toward you. Make sure you only do this on top of your lashes.
Practice makes perfection!
Honestly, don’t expect having salon looking lashes on your first try. You won’t most probably! But after some rounds of practice you will and it will really be worth it. So start practicing and learning the technique, it’s easy and anyone can do it! Any questions? Just ask me